Everyone has their own guacamole mix but this is a guacamole I have been making for years and it’s so quick and easy! Before I was dairy-free I used to make it with sour cream but once I tried tofutti I found it actually tastes EVEN BETTER! At a recent family get-together, I whipped this up and my family who are all big skeptics on all this wheat-free, dairy-free etc etc foods LOVED it! Well of COURSE! Dairy-free doesn’t mean flavour free!
Contains possible allergens as indicated in bold: tofutti (from soy)
Is: dairy-free, wheat-free, sugar-free, nut-free, guilt-free YAY
- 1 medium Avocado, very ripe, almost over-ripe
- 1 wedge of lemon (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 wedge of lime (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon of tofutti (2 if you like it extra creamy-cheesy)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- spices to taste: ie 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper blends like capsicum and chilli
- smoosh the avocado together in a bowl with a fork
- add all the other ingredients, mixture should be well combined but still a little rough, we don’t need a completely smooth guacamole
- serve with corn chips, with mexican food, with crackers…..